NPC: Rope Master (Guild Cultivation Space)
Location: Guild Base (388,98,5)
- Need to be activated by a Guild Member with authority.
- To activate Character Cultivation skill > Go to the third tab of Character Cultivation
For all guild members. Upgrading cultivation skill would require
- Excelsior Earn Excelsior
- Fealty (Contribution Points)
- Plumblossom (Can be bought at Guild: Noble Treasure)
Character Cultivation is a system that allows new players to get stronger via demonstrating their dedication towards their current guild. It is divided into 3 sections, each giving different stats:
- Life Force
- Fire Plume
UNLOCKING CHARACTER CULTIVATION
To unlock character cultivation, you will need to upgrade the Cultivation Space in the guild base by having the materials and funds necessary in order to do so. Not only that, but you will need more funds and materials to unlock the possibility of other members to collect their own character cultivation.
Every time you unlock a new level, you will obtain 16 Rating of the current Cultivation (for example if you upgrade Life Force Cultivations, you will receive 16 Life Force Rating). You can check your current amount by talking to the NPC and checking it at the top right corner.
You will need to meet these requirements in order to unlock additional perks:
- Life Force: Character Path: Wanderer | Character Level 49
- Battlefield: Character Path: Adventurer | Life Force Rating (Cultivation) 2080 required
- Fire Plume: Character Path: Adventurer | Battlefield Rating (Cultivation) 2800 required
You can also exchange Excelsion, Fealty and Plumblossom Fruit for Character Cultivation. The amount you need will get higher the further you upgrade.
You can obtain Plumblossom Fruit through 3 different methods:
The closest and most accessible method of gathering Plumblossom Fruits, each Plumblossom costs 6 fealty. You can buy unlimited Fruits – provided you have enough fealty to do so.
You can get more Fruits at the Noble Treasure Vendor, located at the closest structure on the right (if you open the minimap). Players can buy 10 fruits for 6 fealty each via the Superior tab. Once you buy all Fruits; you will need to roll again, which costs you 12 fealty (this price increases each time you re-roll the tab).
You have a chance of getting a Pirate Chest from the Guild Quest – Fishing Basket, which requires 2 players to open. Once opened, these have a chance of rewarding you with a small amount of Plumblossom Fruits.
Life Force (Max at 100)
- Physical Armor (+4 per level)
- Magic Armor (+4 per level)
- Max HP (+16 per level)
- Max Mana (+16 per level)
- Physical Damage (+1 per level)
- Magic Damage (+1 per level)
- Additional Healing (+1 per level)
Battlefield (Max at 70)
- Physical Defense Break (+2 per level)
- Magic Defense Break (+2 per level)
- Hit (+2 per level)
- Dodge (+2 per level)
- Crit (+2 per level)
- Parry (+2 per level)
Fire Plume (Max at 20)
- Spell Resist (+2 per level)
- Demon Break (+2 per level)
- Defense Essence (+2 per level)
- Break Essence (+2 per level)
With various stats to choose from and multiple ways to acquire the necessary materials, Character Cultivation is a great and simple way of building up your character – the caveat being that it is guild centric passive, thus leaving a guild (regardless of passive progress) will disable the ability until you re-join a guild that has Character Cultivate (for members) unlocked. Until that point, you will retain your cultivation progress, but not be able to enjoy its effects outside of a guild, or within a guild that does not have the passive unlocked for its members.
Special Skill Training
- NPC: Captain Timo (Special Skill Intructor)
- Location: Guild Base (388,98,5)
- Just leave your special skill to Captain Timo to level up.
- Cost: 60 Fealty